- Alien Studio
- Durres or Remote
We are looking for a person who initializes and manages relationships with customers. Serving as our point of contact and lead from initial outreach through the making of the final purchase by them or someone in their household.
- Selling products and services using solid arguments to prospective customers.
- Performing cost-benefit analyses of existing and potential customers.
- Maintaining positive business relationships to ensure future sales.
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
- Analyze the territory/markets potential, track sales and status reports
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends.
- Continuously improve through feedback.
Skill & Experience
- Proven work experience as a Sales Representative.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales.
- Excellent selling, negotiation and communication skills.
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs.
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field