The RentNow app can be accessed on any computer, tablet, smartphone etc. It is simple to use and quick to respond. It will take you a few minutes to configure it and you will be able to fully use it.
RentNow is a reliable solution, intended for the car rental businesses, small or large and also for anyone who will rent a house or real estate company. With it you can perform a variety of actions, which will significantly facilitate your daily work.
Your data is stored in our system, in the Cloud. At any time, regardless of the problem you may have with your computer or phone (damage, theft, etc.), your data is found immediately, intact and valid.
FAQ - RentNow | Car
To book your car, all you need is a credit or debit card. When you pick the car up, you'll need:
• Your voucher / eVoucher, to show that you've paid for the car.
• The main driver's credit / debit card, with enough available funds for the car's deposit.
• Each driver's full, valid driving licence, which they've held for at least 12 months (often 24).
• Your passport and any other ID the car hire company needs to see.
For most car hire companies, the age requirement is between 21 and 70 years old. If you're under 25 or over 70, you might have to pay an additional fee.
Yes, as long as they meet these requirements. Just fill in their details while you're making the reservation.
• Space: You'll enjoy your rental far more if you choose a car with plenty of room for your passengers and luggage.
• Fuel policy: Not planning on driving much? A Like for like fuel policy can save you a lot of money.
• Location: You can't beat an 'on-airport' pick-up for convenience, but an 'off-airport' pick-up with a shuttle bus can be much cheaper.